The Comprehensive Plan is a community-driven document that provides guidance on future policies, projects, and actions for the entire City. It documents and illustrates what the City looks like today and the direction it wants to take on various elements of the City, including, but not limited to, neighborhoods and housing, recreation, infrastructure, economic development, municipal relations, Main Street/Downtown, and zoning. The planning process involves community outreach, data collection and analysis of the current state of the City, development of a City-wide vision, goals and strategies to attain them, and regular meetings and discussion with a Steering Committee.
Feel Free to share your comments regarding this Project on our Facebook Site
- Steering Committee Overview
- Steering Committee Membership (as of: 04/01/2016)
- PUBLIC EVENTS:
- Art on the Riverwalk (Sun. July 10, 2016)- come stop by our booth and chat with us! We're looking to get more word out about the project and give you the opportunity to discuss the City and take our survey!
- Next scheduled public event TBD (will be posted as scheduled)
- NEW PLAN DEVELOPMENT - To date
- 2002 Comprehensive Plan
- City of Tonawanda General Survey (please click on link below and complete)
- COMPLETED EVENTS: